Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Recipe - Mini Meatloaf

I've always been a fan of meatloaf, I've tried several recipes and this is my favorite so far (that's healthy)! Hope you like it as much as I do :)

Mini Meatloaf

1lb Lean Ground Turkey or Beef (93/7)
1 Packet Onion Soup Mix
1 Box Low Sodium Chicken Stuffing Mix (unprepared)
1 Cup Water
2 Whole Eggs
1/2 Cup Shredded Carrots
*3/4 Cup Chopped Mushrooms
*1/2 Cup Chopped Onion

* Optional Ingredients

1. Preheat Oven to 350°

2. In separate bowl mix 1 cup water and stuffing mix, let sit

3. Mix remaining ingredients well, I usually mix with my hands

4. Once mixed, add in stuffing and mix again

5. In greased 9x13 pan, form into 5-6 mini loafs

6. Bake for 1 hour, let sit for a few minutes to cool before serving

Split into 6 servings (each serving 7 WW PointsPlus)

Before Baked, I can never fit 6 loafs in my pan


Completed Meal! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment