Monday, May 30, 2011

Success, they fit!

1998 Sophmore Year Formal Christmas Dance Dress (Picture taken 05/29/11)


1998 Sophmore Year Formal Christmas Dance Dress (Picture taken 12/98)




I have saved all of my high school formal dresses, I keep them at my mom's. This past weekend I was feeling a little risky and decided to try them on, it was either going to go really bad or really good... I was thin in high school and really didn't think ANY of them would fit, but to my surprise, they DID!!!! I tried on dresses from Sophmore year through Senior year, and every one fit! I was beaming from ear to ear, relieved that I could not only get them on but zip them AND breath! This was a serious milestone for me, and it feels so great :) Maybe I can actually move them to my own house now... not so depressing to look at them anymore.

I am one happy girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment