Saturday, May 14, 2011

I am the key to my own success!



This past week I've had some mixed emotions, ups and some downs. I've had some 'a ha!'moments, and really have realized that I am the ONLY person I can count on 100% of time, its up to ME to make it happen. Nobody can force me to eat right or eat unhealthy, or workout... me. I am the key to my own success. No, I couldn't do this without my support team helping/pushing me along the way, but it in the end, its me. My eyes have opened to those around me, I've seen and realized who's truly happy and encouraging for me, and those who are not. And again, its up to me. I am the one and only Shantal, and I am doing this for ME, MY health, and MY life. No one else can or will drag me down!

I AM THE KEY!!

Call me self centered, call me self absorbed, DON'T CARE. I am, and will continue to be. Why? Because I am important, and deserve it. I have worked too hard to put myself on the backburner. No more, I need to feel important, successful, loved and happy, and I AM ALL OF THAT, PLUS SOME! This is the first time in years, that I have put myself first. Feels fantastic!

I feel better now, I needed to just unload a bit! I feel amazing today, I absolutely killed my 5k time this morning, ending at 30.04!!!

How's this for a Saturday morning??! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment