Thursday, May 5, 2011

Munchies, munchies! Some of my favorites :)

I am a big snacker! I can only eat so much fruit and veggies, sometimes i just need some salt or sweets! I enjoy munchies, and I'm a creature of habit. Once I find a comfort food, I stick with it. I grocery shop at Walmart, Target, and Aldi's, all of these products can be found at one of them. Enjoy these delicious snacks!

Tip...Whenever I buy a large bag with more than one serving in the bag, I put one serving in Ziploc baggies and put the baggies back in the large bag. Then you have one serving ready to grab at anytime!

1. Veggie Straws, Aldi's (38 per serving = 3 WW PointsPlus)

2. Quaker Apple Cinnamon Mini Rice Cakes, Target/Walmart (8 per serving = 2 WW PointsPlus)

3. Jolly Time HealthyPop Butter Flavor 100 Calorie Mini Bag Popcorn, Target/Walmart (1 mini bag = 3 WW PointsPlus)

4. SnackPack Sugar Free Pudding, Target/Walmart (1 package = 2 WW PointsPlus)

5. Pepperidge Farms Chocolate Goldfish Crackers, Target/Walmart (50 crackers per serving = 3 WW PointsPlus)

6. Light String Cheese, Target/Walmart/Aldi's (1 stick = 1 WW PointsPlus)

7. Light and Active Fruit Strips, Aldi's (1 strip = 1 WW PointsPlus)

8. Light and Active Ice Cream Sandwiches, Aldi's (1 sandwich = 3 WW PointsPlus)

9. Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Chewy Bars, Target/Walmart ( 1 bar = 2 WW PointsPlus)

10. Special K Cereal Bars, Target/Walmart (1 bar = 2 WW PointsPlus)

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment