Monday, May 2, 2011

A rough weekend...

Here I am, Monday, and in complete control over my eating and exercise. You would have no idea that I had the hardest time over the weekend! My eating was totally out of control, and I felt nothing satisfied me. This seems to be kind of a trend lately, I struggle so much on the weekend! I don't understand what changes? How can one person go from in control to out of control just like "that"? And why is it even harder when I'm just having a quiet weekend at home with my family and no plans?

Ugh, frustrating. But what can I do but continue to try my best and work through those struggles day by day.

Today is a brand new day, new week and it'll be ok! This coming weekend, I'm going to make it a point to stay focused and remain in control. I hate the way I feel on Monday when I know I was not good for the last two days... boo.

I ate great today, and worked out hard! I will turn this around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment