Monday, May 16, 2011

Recipe - Personal Pan Pita Pizza

Let's face it, just about everyone likes pizza every once and a while. Every time I eat a delicious greasy piece, I regret it. I can't stop after one piece, so by the time I'm done I've completely over done it! I made these pita pizzas for my family last night, and hands down EVERYONE loved them! They absolutely satisfied my craving without the guilt!




6 Whole Wheat Pitas
1 Jar Pizza Sauce
1 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Veggies/Toppings
*Mushrooms
*Black Olives
*Turkey Pepperoni
*Onion
*Turkey Sausage

*Optional Ingredients

1. Preheat oven to 425

2. Lay pitas flat, and add 2 tbsp pizza sauce on top of each pita

3. Add toppings on top of sauce for each pita

4. Add 2 tbsp cheese on top

5. Bake for apprx 15 minutes or until golden brown

Serving Size is One Pita Pizza (Depending on toppings used, 6 WW PointsPlus per pita with just veggies, 7 WW PointsPlus per pita with turkey pepperoni OR turkey sausage)

No comments:

Post a Comment