Saturday, May 7, 2011

Today's Race & My Favorite Cheerleaders

I ran another 5k this morning, it was a great run! I beat my last time by 1 1/2 minutes, finishing at 35.10!!!! But today's race wasn't about my time, it was me setting an example for my family and showing them mommy can do this! My husband and children came to watch me for the first time, it meant so much to me! For them to see me start and finish was truly indescribable. It made me push to finish strong! I want them growing up seeing a healthy lifestyle, and understanding the importance of exercise. I found myself getting emotional seeing them standing there cheering me on, so excited to see me! What a great feeling and reminder of why I am doing this!

An awesome start to a Saturday! I'm so happy and proud right now :)



No comments:

Post a Comment