Monday, February 6, 2012

Yes, I am alive.

So it's been about 2 months since my last post, not really sure why. Part of me felt I was writing about the same topics over and over again and I just needed time, but then after taking a break I realized that this blog is about me, my journey, my strengths, my struggles, so why was I so concerned about what other people were thinking about my topics?

As an effort to keep myself more accountable, I am going to temporarily use my blog as a personal journal. I have been feeling very lonely in my journey lately, and need some more accountability. I have seen a few old habits start to sneak up on me, and I very quickly need to put them to rest.

Though I lead meetings every single week, I don't get the same support in leading meetings as I did when I was attending meetings as a "regular" member. It is kind of challenging to attend meetings now, people look and listen to you quite differently. And I am human, but most people look at a leader as a "WW Model Member", perfection. There is a certain pressure there, and an image to keep. But after everything that is said and done, I still need support and encouragement.

For today:

No exercise
Ate very decent, stayed on track



No comments:

Post a Comment