Sunday, February 26, 2012

The summer plan of attack.

There is a mere 3 1/2 months left until summer, I don't feel summer ready at all. I actually feel a little jiggly...

In preparation for both my "Spring Fever" incentive I am running in my WW meeting starting next Tuesday 03/06, and my own personal goal to get ready for summer it is time to start a plan:

1. Continue to track
2. Lose 7lbs
3. Tone
4. Get my running back in check

Each of these things are absolutely doable, and none are really out of the "norm" for me. But all of them are equally as important in preparation for helping me feel ready for summer.

I have always said that as long as I was in the 140's I'd be happy, well that is not entirely true. The last two months I have been between 150-152 and well, it makes me really really not happy. That is not where I want to be, I gained a little over 2lbs around Xmas and they have stayed for 2 months. This is ridiculous. It is really a mind game for me, and I have been working towards getting back into "lose mode" for the last few weeks. It's quite an adjustment from being in maintenance for almost a year, but I feel it's time.

So there it is, I am declaring my plan. And will be more than happy when summer comes and I am feeling ready to be in shorts, a tank, my swimsuit, and running my races :)

No comments:

Post a Comment