Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Journal day 2

Today was a great day, my meeting this morning was fantastic! (Aside from a member telling me I talk too much...lol) I am starting to really get a solid group of people, around 28-34 typically...
I opened my meeting with "How did Super Bowl Sunday go? Did anybody track what they ate?" The member that told me I talk too much asked me "Did you track?" At that moment, it not only caught me off guard, but I was busted. I didn't track, though I didn't eat bad at all, I also didn't track. I admitted it, and told the member that I would consider myself a "C Student" when it came to tracking, sometimes really good and sometimes terrible. It sort of made me feel that the members saw that I was human, and owning it. But also, it made me feel sort of like a phony.

I am making an effort, and today I started a community tracker for my members. I purchased two three month trackers and each week a member will take it home use it for the week and pass it onto someone else. I am HOPING that this will encourage tracking more, but also that we can all learn from each other's tracking techniques. We'll see :)

For today:

Worked out - 45 minutes of hardcore cardio
Tracked
Ate very well

No comments:

Post a Comment