Sunday, August 7, 2011

I am back in the game!

I apologize for not posting lately, I was blogging from my cell phone and it is so hard to do that! I didn't own a computer until today, so now I have no excuse! I will be posting more often now moving forward :) PS... this is my VERY first computer! Crazy!

Hmmmmm... let's see, I did another 5K yesterday morning!! That would be my 5th total and 4th for this season! My time wasn't very good (36.47) but it was a hard run for me. Lots of hills, grass, dirt, and just a different type of ground to run on. I enjoyed the scenery, but made for a tough run! I did the run with one of my dear friends that has been apart of this journey with me every step of the way :) Between the two of us, we have lost 129.4lbs since June 2010!!!!!! It's amazing to have someone close understand the entire process.


Anywho, I am going to post some new recipes this week... I am so pumped not to have to do this from my phone! Wooooo hooooo for technology! lol

Shantal

No comments:

Post a Comment