Monday, August 8, 2011

Recipe - Diet Soda Cake

It's my mom's birthday today, and for every family members' bday we get together for dinner, cake & ice cream. I asked my mom if I could bring the cake, I wanted to try a new receipe!

Diet Soda Gluten Free Vanilla Cake (My stepdad requires Gluten Free, but you can use any box cake for this recipe)

1 Package Gluten Free Vanilla Cake Mix
10oz Diet 7up
1 Box Sugar Free Strawberry Jello
1 Box Sugar Free Lime Jello
8-12oz Fat Free Whipped Cream (I like lots, so I needed more than 8oz)


1. Preheat oven to 325

2. Empty cake mix in bowl, pour Diet 7up in cake mix & stir until mixed

3. Pour in greased 9x13 pan, and bake for 30-35 minutes until golden

4. Let cool for about 20 minutes

5. While cake is cooling, make jello using 1 cup boiling water and 1/2 cup cold water.

6. Poke holes all over cake w/ fork, once jello is ready and cake is cooled, pour jello over top of cake. (I used about 1/2 of each kind)

7. Top with fat free whipped cream and refridgerate for 1-2 hours

8. Cake should be cut in 16 pieces (4x4 rows)

Serving size is one piece (Each piece 5 WW PointsPlus)

Everyone loved it! It was very very moist!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment