Saturday, July 23, 2011

Love it!


Day after day I walk into my home and see our family picture up all over our walls from two years ago... It is a constant reminder both good and bad of the old me. I demanded that we update all of our pictures on our walls with my life changes, without hesitation my hubby agreed :) I am in love with our family picture, it is beautiful and it makes me so happy to see all of us look great without nit-picking myself apart!

It's no secret the last month has been a serious struggle for me. I have been feeling a bit off track and since we have brought Emma (our new puppy) home my gym workouts have taken a backseat. I need to figure out a new routine and make it work... I NEED to get back in the swing of things, though I have been doing tons of cardio at home I haven't done any strength training in THREE weeks! Yikes!

I hope this is just a slump and it will pass, I keep telling myself it is normal and to stop being so hard on myself. My weight continues to go down or stay the same, so I am not going in the wrong direction there but I just feel "off". Lord Help me.

One day at a time, one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment