Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Recipe - Pumpkin Mousse (or pie)

Each week I would like to post some of my favorite recipes, I love to cook but am certainly not a chef! Let me know if you try any of the recipes :)

I posted this one in another blog entry the other day, but would like them listed separately from the other stuff I babble about, so here it is again!


Pumpkin Mousse (thank you to my WW leader for this one!!)

1 Small tub of Fat Free Cool Whip
1 Can of Pumpkin
1 Package of Sugar Free Cheesecake Pudding Mix (powder only)
Nutmeg to taste

*Optional Reduced Fat Graham Cracker Crust

Mix together and enjoy!

For more of a dessert serve in Reduced Fat Graham Cracker Pie Crust

Servings without crust should be approximately 1/2 cup (2 WW PointsPlus)
Servings with pie crust should be 1/8 of total pie (5 WW PointsPlus)

No comments:

Post a Comment