Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Today = can't stop eating.

So I can't fall asleep, I just can't shut my mind off for some reason so I might as well blog right? While my face is covered in a mud mask...

Anywho... I was hungry non stop today. Literally. I felt like a 9 month pregnant lady that is feeding for triplets. I don't know wtf, it was bad. I am pretty sure I know why, but let me lay this out for you so you don't feel so sorry about what you ate today because I am sure the amount of eating I did today will make you feel better about yourself! Lol

Woke up at 5am to say goodbye to the hubs and couldn't fall back to sleep... Woke the kids up at 6 for school and proceeded to eat: 

1 - banana zucchini muffin w/ a little butter (mistake #1 sugary breakfast)

I brought the kids to school and came back home, I was so tired and ended up falling asleep (I mean seriously, who takes a nap at 7:30am?) when I woke up shortly after I was STARVING. I ate a banana. 

I then did my workout (yay!) and took a shower before eating lunch. When I was done I ate a pretty decent size salad w/ cucumbers, carrots, 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese, and homemade vinegar/oil dressing. (Mistake #2 no protein) I was still hungry so I ate a Greek yogurt too. 

I did a few things around the house and a couple hours later it was time to get the kids from school, I was hungry again (story of my life) so I made myself a protein smoothie w/ frozen fruit for the road. 

Upon coming home from picking the kids up, I did some laundry and was hungry again. So I ate some cucumbers w/ the same vinegar/oil dressing I used earlier, oh yeah and a handful of baby goldfish crackers. 

For dinner I made roasted carrots w/ green peppers & onions and Parmesan crusted chicken breast, which was delicious! I was more than satisfied after dinner and went about my night. 

At like 8:30 I felt hungry again so I ate a handful of blue tortilla chips and just when I thought I was done for the night I topped it off with 2 dark chocolate dove thingys. 

I get 30 WW points for the day and I ate 35. I mean wtf? That is a ridiculous amount of food! Could it have been way worse though? Um, YES. Although I was starving all day I made some pretty decent choices. Kudos to me! After analyzing what I ate today I know that breakfast and lunch are what screwed me up. I had very little protein and did a workout on a nearly empty stomach. 

What do you do? Tomorrows a new day, and I will start the day much better! Ps... It's going to be like -45 below zero here is Minnesota and school is cancelled for the kids. Brrrrrrrrr! 

Ok I have got to go wash this ish off my face and go to bed. Sweet dreams!! Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment