Monday, January 5, 2015

Looove me some fruit infused water

I have always loved lemon in my ice water, I mean LOVE it! And let's be honest when I go to fancy hotels or conferences they always have a fun water w/ fruit in it that is delish! But lately I have been seeing more and more pictures being posted on Facebook or Pinterest of these wonderful looking fruit infused water creations, they look amazing and so pretty! 

Well... My mom got me a fruit infused water bottle with the tube in the center so I started trying all sorts of different combinations and am slightly addicted! Thanks mom!! Not only is it helping me get my water intake in for the day, it is seriously so good, and they are filled with all sorts of health benefits that I wasn't even aware of! Who knew!?!?!? I have even been using some of my frozen fruit because I didn't have "fun" fresh kinds on hand at home and it even those work every slick! I did end up taking the little tube thing out of the bottle and just using the water bottle by itself so I could put more fruit in it and it works just fine without it. I say as long as the bottle has some sort of a lid that will prevent you from eating the fruit and just drink the water you will be good to go! 

This one is frozen strawberries w/ cucumbers- one of my favorites for sure 


This one is lemon w/ cucumbers and lime 


Other kinds I have tried so far: 

-Frozen mango w/ pineapple - YUM
-Strawberries w/ lime and/or lemon 
-Cucumbers 

I found tons of recipes for different kinds that I will be trying, here's a few I found on Pinterest


And some benefits that I wanted to point out as well... 


Here's to peeing all day long! Yahoo! Happy water drinking :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment