Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Go away saggy skin :(

Have you ever seen a deflated balloon? Or the jowls of a dog? Yup, that's my stomach. For the most part my body has bounced back pretty good and I don't have a lot of saggy skin from losing weight. But my stomach is terrible! No matter how hard I work at it, it's hard underneath but the skin literally just hangs there... It is probably one of my biggest insecurities about my body.

I often say "if you don't like what you see, don't look." I have worked very hard to get where I am today, but I am human and still have insecurities. I can't help but stare at it, and feel it in my clothing.

How is it that I can feel so good about myself, but this one thing holds me back from feeling completely confident in my own skin? At 203.4 lbs I would've given anything to look this way now, and feel how I do about myself. Our bodies take a serious beating and are absolutely amazing how they can bounce back time and time again... Maybe after two pregnancies, and losing 55lbs+, this is as good as it gets? Just part of the deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment