Thursday, June 9, 2011

Recipe - Breakfast Burrito of Champions

I used to never eat breakfast, I would starve myself all morning and then binge eat at lunch. When I started my journey, I very quickly realized the importance of that first meal of the day. Though I have many breakfast favorites, I discovered I could turn my egg white omelet into a delicious breakfast burrito that definitely does the trick! I have been using "Flat Out" bread for many different meals, and they are so good!! You can change or alter the veggies to your preference, but this is how I make mine:



1 Flat Out Bread (3 WW PointsPlus) I buy these at Walmart
3 Eggs Whites (1 WW PointsPlus)
Mushrooms Chopped
Onions Chopped
Green Pepper Chopped
Salsa
2oz Pre-cooked Chicken Breasts Strips (cut up) OR 2 Fat Free Turkey Slices (Cut Up)





1. Spray Saute` Pan with Cooking Oil, add prepared veggies and choice of meat. Saute` on medium high heat for apprx. 5-7 minutes or until done

2. Spray finished veggies/meat with cooking spray lightly BEFORE you add egg whites, pour egg whites right on top of veggies in pan and scramble until finished

3. Add prepared food to middle of Flat Out Bread, and top with a little bit of salsa. Roll up and eat as a burrito :)

Serving Size 1 Burrito (6 WW PointsPlus per Burrito)

Other Ideas to Use Flat Out Bread:

Pizza
Wraps
Sandwiches

No comments:

Post a Comment