Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Gym Time Baby, Vacation is OVER

I took a little over a week off of work recently for vacation, and I made the decision to take a small break from my workouts. I needed to relax and just let my body recover a little, I took exactly two weeks off and it felt GREAT! I loved every minute of it, I needed it! This past Monday was my return to the gym, it was hard getting back into the routine and geez was I dying! :) Yesterday and today I'm paying for my little break, I worked out again today and needless to say I am a hurting unit! But I needed it, I needed to get back to the gym, I needed to push through those moments wanting to quit and knock it out.

Its amazing how taking a two week break can make you feel like you haven't worked out forever, wow have things changed :)

Back to the gym again tomorrow...and the next day, vacation is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment