Friday, October 28, 2011

I did it! I led my first meeting, it was awesome!!!!

Today I led my very first WW meeting, and it was a total success!!!!! It was such a rush to be in front of a room of members, and they actually participated! It felt totally natural to be up there, I wasn't nervous, and it just flowed :)

Today's topic was "Tricks NOT Treats" and challenges with Halloween temptation. I decided early on, I wasn't going to do a whole lot of planning. I wanted to go into it casual and carry a natural conversation with the members and it went exactly how I hoped and then some! Minus the part that I closed the meeting 5 minutes early not being aware of the time... oops.

Success! I loved every minute of it, and the feedback from the members afterwards gave me an extra boost of confidence that I needed to top the cake! My next meeting is Tuesday, and I am hoping it will go just as well. After the last 3 months of training, it is finally coming to an end and I can put all of the tools I have learned to good use :)

No comments:

Post a Comment