Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Damn you Halloween Candy....

Everyone that knows me, knows I have an addiction to fruit snacks and chewy treats.... Ugh. Something I cannot move on from, I have fruit snacks every single night, at least two packs. Love them. WELL, with Halloween and the ridiculous amount of candy my children got this past year - man I sure am tapping into those chewy treats. Between, fruit snacks, tootsie rolls, laffy taffy, and anything else they may have rec'd, I can't keep my hands out of that cookie jar!For the most part, I am not doing nearly as bad as I thought I would be but it seems like I have been grabbing them more often than "normal". I have no self control when it comes to candy... usually I eat so much of it the first few days that I get sick of it and then don't want it for a while. I am really hoping that will be the case.

Make it go away. Damn you candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment